Tailor fit to your learning style
Reservations Are Recommended for Snowsports Lessons
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your lesson reservation to allow for lesson check-in and instructor assignment. Please note, on weekends and holidays we highly recommend arriving more than 1 hour before your lesson reservation for your check-in convenience.
Private lessons are available for guests of all abilities, ages 4+ in Skiing or Riding.
Please select a lesson program based on: Ski or snowboard | The length of your lesson | The number of people in your group | The group’s ability level (lessons are taught at the level of the lowest level student in the group)
Be sure to review the lesson level descriptions, what to bring for your day at Dodge Ridge and the rescheduling and cancellation policies.
- Private lessons ages 4+
- Customize your lesson for the best possible experience.
- Learn together with a group of up to 5 family or friends
- To ensure availability, reservations are recommended by calling (209) 965-3474.
- Private lessons are offered in 2, 4, or 6 hour increments beginning at 9:30am, 12:00pm or 2:00pm.
- Private lesson prices below do not include Day Pass or Rental Gear.
Reservations are highly recommended prior to your visit
All prices subject to change without notice. All sales are final. Same day lesson reservations are not available by phone or online and are only available on a first-come, first-served basis in person from Guest Services in the Family Lodge.
*Gratuities for instructors are not a requirement, but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.