Live views from the Summit (elev. 8,200 ft).
Passholder First Tracks Early Lift Opening Tomorrow with 12″+ New Snowfall in the forecast tonight
- We received 41″ of new snowfall this past week
- New winter storm today will deliver over 12″ of new snowfall by Monday morning
- We’ll have a First Tracks Early Lift Opening (8:30am) tomorrow for our Season Passholders (Exclusive Perk)
- We’ve now received 14 ft of snowfall for the season with a season total of 169″.
- Visit our Snow Report page for a complete rundown on current conditions and forecasts.
- Granite Bowl and 100% of skiable terrain at Dodge Ridge are now open!
- We’ll have 43 groomed runs today.
- Chairs 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 & 8 and the conveyors & rope tow for lessons are scheduled to run. (lifts run daily 9am – 4pm)
- Feel like letting someone else drive? THE DODGE RIDGE SKI BUS (from Tuolumne County Transit) will be offering $10 round trip service from Sonora to Dodge Ridge and all points between on Weekends and holidays this season through March. Reservations are recommended by calling (209) 532-0404 or book your seat online.
- Here’s to some great skiing + riding in 2019, have some fun out there!
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN A FUN WINTER JOB AT DODGE RIDGE THIS SEASON, we have full or part-time positions available, both indoors or outdoors with training provided for all positions. Take a look at our Hiring Page for complete details and to apply online. You can also give Human Resources a call 7 days a week from 8:00am – 5:00pm at (209) 965-3474.