4 Day Forecast
Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 5:00 am
A Great Start to the 2018/19 Season
- We're Open 7 Days A Week for Skiing & Riding (Even on Christmas Day and New Year's Day)!
- Currently there are no chain requirements for your Easy Drive to Dodge Ridge
- Mostly sunny skies forecast this week through the week.
- Snowfall expected Sunday evening into Monday morning.
It’s been an incredible opening to the 2018/19 season after picking up 3 feet of snowfall from the past 2 weeks.
Dodge Ridge is open 7 days a week for skiing and riding.
We’re currently enjoying base depths of 21 - 30 inches and today is going to be another great day with fun and carveable groomers all over the mountain, along with clear skies and cold overnight temperatures in the 30’s, keeping all the new snowfall in great condition. We'll look forward to another round of snowfall for late Sunday evening into Monday morning. We'll provide more details about this storm as it arrives.
For today Thursday, December 13, Dodge Ridge is scheduled to run Chairs 3, 6 and 7, along with the conveyor for lessons, accessing 70% of the mountain with 27 groomed runs.
There are currently no chain requirements for your EZ Drive to Dodge Ridge.
- Feel like letting someone else drive? The Dodge Ridge Ski Bus (from Tuolumne County Transit) will be offering $10 round trip service from Sonora to Dodge Ridge and all points between on Weekends and Holidays this season. Reservations are recommended by calling (209) 532-0404 or book your seat online.
You have to get out on the mountain, this is what it's all about...what an incredible way to start the 2018/19 season.
Feel free to contact us 7 days a week from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Give us a call at (209) 965-3474 or send us an email to email@example.com.
You can also call our 24 hour snowphone line at (209) 536-5300 or sign up to receive emails with updates on snow conditions and opening day announcements.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A FUN WINTER JOB AT DODGE RIDGE THIS SEASON, we have full or part-time positions available, both indoors or outdoors with training provided for all positions. Take a look at our Hiring Page for complete details and to apply online. You can also give Human Resources a call 7 days a week from 8:00am - 5:00pm at (209) 965-3474.<p></p>