DODGE RIDGE IS CLOSED FOR THE 22/23 SEASON
LISTEN TO OUR SNOW PHONE MOUNTAIN REPORT
Our Snow Phone is updated every morning and then throughout the day as conditions change.
LISTEN TO OUR MOUNTAIN REPORT PODCAST
For updates please be sure to check back here or you can also
- Call our 24 hour snow phone line at (209) 536-5300.
- Subscribe to our daily snow report on Spotify
Feel free to send us an email to [email protected]. We respond to emails 7 days a week.
VIEW THE MOUNTAIN WEBCAMS
SUNDAY, MAY 7th at 6:30am // SNOW REPORT UPDATE
CURRENT WEATHER + FORECAST
Current temperatures are 26 degrees at the summit and 29 degrees in our base area. Yesterday's storm delivered 7 inches of new snow at the summit along with 4 inches in our base area followed up by another 2 inches on the summit overnight bringing our season total to 757 inches! We have 44 groomed runs for you today and as crazy as it sounds, plenty of powder for you to enjoy.
For today's lift operations, we plan to have chairs 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 and chair 8 all running along with Conveyors 2 for lessons
Just for a recap on the season so far,
- Our season total of snowfall is 757 inches, thats 63 feet of snow!. These remarkable snowfall totals so far put us at over 230% of our average snowfall for an entire season.
SNOW REPORT + CONDITIONS
- Past 24 Hrs: 9” Summit // 4” Base
- Past 3 Days: 12” Summit // 6” Base
- Past 5 Days: 12” Summit // 6” Base
- Past 7 Days: 20” Summit // 9” Base
- Season Snowfall: 757" (Over 220% of average annual snowfall)
- Base Depths: 100" - 115"
- 70 out of 70 Trails Open
- Conditions: Powder, Packed Powder and Machine Groomed
As of Sunday May 7th at 6:30 am- Chains are not required on your drive to the mountain today.
For the most up-to-date information on current road conditions on Highway 108, please visit the Cal-Trans website here: https://roads.dot.ca.gov/
GROOMING + LIFT OPERATIONS
44 Groomed Trails (View Grooming List)
Planned Lift Operations (See Lift Operations Map)
- Triple Nugget - Chair 1
- Motherlode - Chair 3
- Gold Rush- Chair 5
- Clementine - Chair 6
- Prospector - Chair 7
- Boulder Creek - Chair 8
- Conveyor 2 - For Lessons
We have 4 parks in total for you to enjoy.
- Park on Quicksilver (top of Prospector Chair 7)
- Park on Rocky's Road (top of Prospector Chair 7)
- Park on Gentle Ben (bottom of Triple Nugget Chair 1)
- Park on Clementine trail (top of Clementine Chair 6) - Beginner series of rollers + banks.
SNOW TUBING + SNOWPLAY
Snow Tubing + Snowplay operations are now closed for the season. |
Skiing + Boarding will remain open through Sunday, May 7th with a modified schedule of operations (scroll to the top for complete details)
For questions, just give us a call at (209) 965-3474 or send us an email to [email protected]. Our administration office is open every day from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Join The Dodge Ridge Team
Take Your Winter Off For A Fun Winter Job
Dodge Ridge is now hiring for the 2022/23 Ski + Board season and we’d love to have you join our team for the winter.
We have positions available in a variety of departments, both indoors or outdoors with flexible schedules and training is always provided. Dodge Ridge employment also includes great employee perks like a free season pass and sport shop discounts. It only takes a couple minutes to apply online now.
Tuolumne County Transit
Dodge Ridge Ski Bus
Skip The Driving + The Parking
Take an easy ride on the Tuolumne Country Transit Ski Bus to Dodge Ridge!
The Ski Bus runs weekends and holidays throughout the season with service from Sonora to Dodge Ridge and all points in between for only $10 round-trip ($25 for Family of 4).
Advance reservations and payments are highly recommended, just call (209) 532-0404 or purchase online from www.TuolumneCountyTransit.com/skibus.