4 Day Forecast
THURSDAY, MARCH 21st, 2019 at 5:30 am
Welcome to the first week of Spring! Currently it is 27 degrees at the summit and 32 degrees at the base, under mostly cloudy skies.
Today we expect mostly cloudy skies throughout the day, and a high near 40 degrees with the next chance of snowfall forecast for Friday evening following partly sunny skies throughout the day. Our current base depths are measuring between 92 to 123 inches.
With nearly 39 feet of snowfall this season, and over 280 inches just from the past 6 weeks since February 1st, we’ve extended our season with a targeted closing date of Easter Sunday, April 21, to give everyone a chance to get out there on the mountain during this incredible 2018/19 season.
For today, we have chairs 3, 6, 7 and 8 scheduled to run, along with the conveyor for lessons and our groomers will be providing 39 groomed runs. We also now have 2 parks re-opened, including Stagecoach park with 1 rail and 4 jumps and rocky’s road park with numerous rollers and banks. Please be aware that deep snow conditions do exist and remember to always ski and ride with a buddy and keep your buddy in view at all times.
- TEMPERATURE: Currently it is 27 degrees at the summit and 32 degrees at the base area.
- WEATHER: Mostly cloudy skies throughout the day, and a high near 40 degrees with the next chance of snowfall forecast for Friday evening.
- 48 Hours: 2" at the Base // 5" at the Summit.
- Since Friday, Feb 1 - 291" at the Summit and 188" at the Base
- Current base depths of 92" - 123" inches.
- SEASON TOTAL SNOWFALL: 472" (Over 39 feet of snowfall for the season)
- We've received 169% Average Year To Date Snowfall
- GROOMING REPORT: 39 groomed runs for miles of fun and carveable groomed terrain
- CHAIRLIFTS SCHEDULED: chairs 3, 6, 7, and 8 are scheduled to run, along with the conveyor.
- As always, please ski and ride with care as deep snow conditions exist, and please always remember to ski and ride with a buddy and keep your buddy in view at all times.
Mostly cloudy skies throughout the day, and a high near 40 degrees with the next chance of snowfall forecast for Friday evening.
- For Hwy 108 road conditions, please call Cal-Trans at (800) 427-7623 or view Cal-Trans updates online.
- For Dodge Ridge Rd. Chain Controls, please call our Snow Phone line at (209) 536-5300 or visit the DodgeRidge.com Snow Phone Page.
- Highway 108 has a season winter closure, which is 10 miles beyond your Pinecrest exit to Dodge Ridge and will not affect your trip.
- Feel like letting someone else drive? The Dodge Ridge Ski Bus (from Tuolumne County Transit) will be offering $10 round trip service from Sonora to Dodge Ridge and all points between on weekends and holidays through March 2019. Reservations are recommended by calling (209) 532-0404 or book your seat online.
The conditions are all-time, get out there and enjoy some of this beautiful 2018/19 ski & ride season.
Feel free to contact us 7 days a week from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Give us a call at (209) 965-3474 or send us an email to email@example.com.
You can also call our 24 hour snowphone line at (209) 536-5300 or sign up to receive emails with updates on snow conditions and opening day announcements.