Dodge Ridge Is Now Closed for the 2021/22 Winter Season!
We'll Look Forward To New Spring, Summer & Fall Fun Coming Soon...
Early Bird Season Pass Sale On Now (The Lowest Price for Next Season)
We've had a blast this season, enjoying the abundant powder days from December that dropped 15 feet of snowfall, followed by the fun + carveable groomer days and light, dry powder days throughout the rest of the season. As we close out this fun season with 249 inches of snowfall, it’s been our pleasure to share the good vibes throughout the mountain and the abundant good times with our guests.
We would also like to extend a heartfelt high five to all of our staff for their work and commitment to delivering the best possible experience this winter.
We’ll look forward to Skiing + Riding with you next winter and we’re looking forward to new summer on-mountain operations at Dodge Ridge, including mountain biking, disc golf, scenic chairlift rides and more (read about it below). Be sure to check back for updates on our new spring, summer and fall on-mountain fun.
As we bring this winter season to a close, we are grateful to all of you for your support. Have a great summer and we’ll look forward to seeing you throughout the spring, summer and fall. Be sure to join us for our Annual Winter Kick-Off Celebration, Friday - Sunday, October 7 - 9, 2022.
NEW SPRING, SUMMER + FALL ACTIVITIES
We can’t wait to Ski + Ride with you again next winter and be sure to join us this spring, summer and fall for all the new happenings at Dodge Ridge. Please visit DodgeRidge.com for updates as planned spring and summer opening days approach.
- Campgrounds (Planned Opening April 22nd) - We plan to get our Fraser Flat and Pinecrest campgrounds up and running as early as April 22nd and then continue to open up all 11 Stanislaus National Forest campgrounds that we manage, throughout April and May. Visit DodgeRidge.com/campgrounds for updates.
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course - Chairlift Accessed (Planned Opening May 27 - Memorial Day Weekend)
- Scenic Chairlift Rides (Planned Opening May 27 - Memorial Day Weekend)
- Weekly Yoga Sessions (Planned Opening May 27 - Memorial Day Weekend)
- Mountain Biking - Chairlift Accessed (Planned Opening Mid-Summer) - Once the snow melts completely, we’ll start cutting trails for our mountain biking operations.
- There are many more developments happening for the summer months, so be sure to check out DodgeRidge.com as summer approaches for all the new updates.
SUMMER JOBS AT DODGE RIDGE
As we move into our Mountain Biking, Disc Golf, Scenic Chairlift Rides, and Campground Operations this summer, we are hiring for positions, indoors & outdoors, with part-time & full-time, schedules available along with great employee perks. Visit DodgeRidge.com/Jobs to view available positions and to apply online now
Listen To Our Daily Snow Phone Message
The Snow Phone is updated every morning and then throughout the day as conditions change.
If you're away from your computer or device, you can also listen to this same Snow Phone message by calling (209) 536-5300.
For updates please be sure to check back here or you can also
- Call our 24 hour snow phone line at (209) 536-5300.
- Subscribe to our daily snow report on Spotify
- Sign up for Powder Day notifications by text message by texting the word POWDER to the number 62687 on your phone.
Feel free to send us an email to [email protected]. We respond to emails 7 days a week.
Subscribe to our Mountain Report Podcast
Subscribe on Spotify!
Webcam Views of the Mountain
The Early Bird Season Pass Sale
Ends April 30
GOOD EVERY DAY NEXT SEASON WITHOUT A SINGLE BLACKOUT DATE
Get the lowest price possible for next season by purchasing during our Early Bird Pass Sale, on now through April 30. Adult/Teen Passes pay for themselves in just 3 to 4 days Skiing + Riding, with zero blackout dates.
Enjoy a great list of perks like Free Skiing + Riding at all 15+ PowderAlliance.com resorts, and (4) discount lift tickets to purchase for anyone you like next season.
Join The Summer Team
Take Time Off For A Fun Summer Job
Enjoy your summer in the sierra and work in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Join the campground team and help maintain the 11 different campgrounds that Dodge Ridge manages throughout the Stanislaus National Forest.
We'll also be developing our new summer operations with mountain biking, lift-accessed disc golf, scenic chairlift rides, events and more. Keep an eye out as we post positions to support these new operations.