Annual Labor Day Celebration | Sept 4 – 7, 2015
Our annual Labor Day Celebration is happening once again from Friday through Monday, Sept. 4 – 7, 2015.
The BBQ will be on Saturday, September 5 from 11:30a to 2p. Join us with your favorite folks and a great beer selection. We’ll see you then…
This year’s gear sale has discounts of up to 70% off hard goods, ski and snowboard apparel and accessories. Over 40 pairs of barely-used Demo Skis from Volkl, Rossignol and Nordica top the list of available deals at this year’s sale. All available at incredible prices Sept. 4 – 7. Sale ends Sept. 7, 2015.
The Labor Day Sale is the first opportunity for our Season Pass Holders to use their Pass Holder Perks which kicks off with the All-Season-Long Sport Shop 20% Discount. This discount is good for 20% off all regular priced merchandise in-stock all season long, and everything else in the store will already be discounted up to 70%! Come in this weekend for the best selection of merchandise.
This is the best time for 15/16 Season Pass Holders to pick up their Free Exclusive Season Pass promo T-shirt. We will run out! We always do, so shop early with your additional 20% off Perk and pick up your pass and t-shirt.
50% Off Full Tune Ups – Get 50% off a full tune up which . Includes minor base repair, belt and stone grinding with base restructuring, edge leveling and sharpening and a fresh coat of wax – everything you need for your gear to be ready to ride on opening day. Normally $50, this tune-up is available in the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop for just $25 from Sept. 4 – Nov. 8 in the. Sale ends Nov. 8, 2015.
So come for the limited-edition t-shirt, and stay for the great food (Saturday 11:30 – 2) and great company all weekend long at the Dodge Ridge Labor Day Celebration. See you Friday through Monday, September 4 – 7, 2015!
- You’ve got snow on the brain. It’s a sickness that’s best shared amongst other like-minded skiers and riders, and can only be cured by a season full of powder.
- You’ve got a better nickname for this year’s El Niño that you want to share. Weather forecasters have already dubbed this year’s El Niño with monikers such as “Godzilla” and “Bruce Lee” based on its anticipated strength. If that’s not enough to get you pumped up, maybe you need to spend an afternoon watching classic Japanese action films.
- You need new gear. This year’s gear sale promises to be Godzilla-sized, just like El Niño, with discounts of up to 70% off hard goods, ski and snowboard apparel and accessories. Over 40 pairs of barely-used Demo Skis from Volkl, Rossignol and Nordica top the list of available deals at this year’s sale, as well as discounts on apparel from Burton, Volcom, Spyder and Helly Hansen, and goggles and other accessories from Spy, Von Zipper, Smith, Giro and more. All available at incredible prices Sept. 4 – 7. Sale ends Sept. 7, 2015.
- You’ve been wearing your 2014 Labor Day promo t-shirt all year long. Sure, we know it’s a great shirt, but trust us, your friends think it’s time for a wardrobe change… An upgrade to a 2015/16 season pass Labor Day promo t-shirt!
- You’d rather go straight to the lifts on Opening Day. Pick up your pass this Labor Day and you’ll be ready to ride when the time is right. Plus, as a Dodge Ridge season pass holder, you’ll also receive 20% off all new 2015-16 merchandise in the sport shop all season long, starting Labor Day weekend.
- Barbecue, beer and best friends. Three of our very favorite things – hopefully yours too. Join us on Saturday, Sept. 5 from 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. for a barbecue lunch with your favorite folks and a great beer selection.
- You’ve procrastinated this long, but still want a pre-season deal on a season pass. Come on by our Labor Day sale and pick up your 2015/16 season pass today! Prices will go up.
- You need to clean out your closets. It’s time to make some room in the back of that closet and get your ski or snowboard gear into your Dodge Ridge locker now. Don’t have a locker? We still have some available, get your locker this Labor Day weekend!
- 50% off full tune ups in the sport shop. That includes minor base repair, belt and stone grinding with base restructuring, edge leveling and sharpening and a fresh coat of wax – everything you need for your gear to be ready to ride on opening day. Normally $50, this tune-up is available for just $25 from Sept. 4 – Nov. 8 in the sport shop. Sale ends Nov. 8, 2015.
- You’re an XL type of guy or gal and a small tee just ain’t going to cut it. The Labor Day promo t-shirts are limited edition and we expect sizes will run out, so come get dibs on the perfect fit – whether you are a XXL or a women’s small – while we’ve got the best selection of sizes in stock.
- You just can’t wait to mingle with your tribe again. We’re inviting our managers and best employees to join us on Saturday, Sept. 5 for the barbecue and get-together, so come on out and say hello.
So come for the limited-edition t-shirt, and stay for the great food and great company that you’ll only find at the Dodge Ridge Labor Day Celebration.
Season pass pickups begin on Friday, Sept. 4, and the Labor Day sale runs through Monday, Sept. 7. This year’s barbecue will take place on Saturday, Sept. 5, from 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. For more information, or to pre-purchase your Dodge Ridge season pass, please see www.DodgeRidge.com.
See you on the mountain.