Dodge Ridge is scheduled to reopen the mountain this Thursday, January 28 following the severe wind storm this week. You can now make online rental purchases for January 28 and later.
Enjoy the Convenience of Slopeside Rentals
To ensure rental package availability this season, we are requiring that all rental packages be purchased online prior to your visit.
We have the perfect fitted equipment for you and your party no matter the age or skill level so you can avoid the extra step of renting before you arrive. For your convenience, all of our rental packages come with helmets or you can stop by the Sport Shop to purchase one today.
Your Easiest Way to Rent
- Your first step is to purchase your rentals online (online rentals coming soon).
- Select Ski or Ride ("Ride" is the cool industry term for snowboarding)
- Indicate whether the renter is a Youth (ages 2 - 12) or Adult / Teen (Ages 13+)
- Indicate the date of your rental.
- Determine and select the best time for you to get fitted and pick-up your rental equipment.
- Head out on the mountain and have fun!
RENTAL EQUIPMENT PRICING
Rental Packages Include Skis, Boots & Poles or Snowboard & Boots
|Adult & Teen Ski / Snowboard Package (13 +)||
|Youth Ski / Snowboard Package (12 and under)||
|Skis or Snowboard Only (All ages)||
|Boots Only (all ages)||$35|
|Poles Only (all ages)||
|Helmet (all ages)||$15|
|Nordic Package (includes nordic skis, boots and poles)||
|Snowshoes (Does NOT include boots - You must bring warm weatherproof boots).||
|All prices listed are subject to change without notice. All sales are final.|