Ski + Ride with a buddy and keep your buddy in view.
The Dodge Ridge Ski Patrol and National Ski Patrol teams are an essential part of Dodge Ridge’s commitment to safety. You are always welcome to visit our Ski Patrol headquarters in the lower level of the Family Lodge. For additional information about joining the National Ski Patrol at Dodge Ridge, visit their website at www.alpha.dodgeridgensp.org/
Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Watch the Smart Style video.
Click here to read and learn about Tree Well & Deep Snow Safety.
For all safety programs please visit nsaa.org
Dodge Ridge Ski Resort Drone Policy
Due to safety and privacy concerns, Dodge Ridge Winter Sports Area prohibits the operation or use on or above Resort property of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public- including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists- without the prior written authorization from Dodge Ridge. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the area boundaries. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from resort property, as well as any launched from private property outside of resort boundaries. Please contact a resort representative if you have any questions or if you seek prior authorization to operate any such devices. Any authorized operation of drones on or above Resort property will be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, U.S. Forest Service rules, as well as those policies separately established by this Resort, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your access privileges to the Resort, or the revocation of your season pass, as well as confiscation of any prohibited equipment, and may subject violators to any liability for damages, including but not limited to, damages for trespass, violation of privacy, and physical injuries to persons and/or property, as well as legal fees.