Labor Day Weekend - Winter Kick-Off Celebration
FRIDAY - MONDAY, AUGUST 30 - SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
Join Us for Our 19th Annual Labor Day Festivities as we officially Kick-off the Winter Season ahead. This huge Labor Day Weekend of events will showcase 2 Days of Live Music, BBQ & Brews in the plaza on Saturday & Sunday, August 31 and September 1. In addition to a full list of fun (see schedule below), Labor Day Weekend will also be our 2019/20 Season Passholders' first opportunity to pick up their passes for the coming winter season. As we celebrate this last blast of summer, it's officially time to kick-off winter.
- Annual Sport Shop Sale (Friday, Aug 30 - Monday, Sept 2)
- Huge sale pricing on prior season equipment & clothing.
- Sale on select New 2020 equipment and clothing in stock
- 2019/20 Season Passholders can get their season passes printed.
- 2019/20 Season Passholders can also pick up their FREE Labor Day Promo T-shirts. These shirts are in high demand, they will run out.
- 2 Days of Live Music Saturday & Sunday, August 31 - September 1
- 2 Days of BBQ + Brews Saturday & Sunday, August 31 - September 1. Multiple breweries in attendance hanging out and passing out SWAG.
- 2 Days of Games and Fun for kids and adults: Saturday & Sunday, August 31 - September 1.
- Horse Rides for kids offered by Aspen Meadow Pack Station Sat & Sun, Aug 31 - Sept 1.
- 5 Hole Disc Golf Course with discs available: Sat & Sun, Aug 31 - Sept 1.
Dodge Ridge Ski Resort Drone Policy
Due to safety and privacy concerns, Dodge Ridge Winter Sports Area prohibits the operation or use on or above Resort property of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public- including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists- without the prior written authorization from Dodge Ridge. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the area boundaries. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from resort property, as well as any launched from private property outside of resort boundaries. Please contact a resort representative if you have any questions or if you seek prior authorization to operate any such devices. Any authorized operation of drones on or above Resort property will be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, U.S. Forest Service rules, as well as those policies separately established by this Resort, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your access privileges to the Resort, or the revocation of your season pass, as well as confiscation of any prohibited equipment, and may subject violators to any liability for damages, including but not limited to, damages for trespass, violation of privacy, and physical injuries to persons and/or property, as well as legal fees.