Labor Day Weekend
Winter Kick-Off Celebration
FRIDAY - MONDAY, AUGUST 30 - SEPTEMBER 2, 2019 (9am - 4pm)
Join Us for Our 19th Annual Labor Day Festivities as we officially Kick-off the Winter Season ahead. This huge Labor Day Weekend of events will showcase 2 Days of Live Music, BBQ & Brews in the plaza on Saturday & Sunday, August 31 and September 1. In addition to a full list of fun (see schedule below), Labor Day Weekend will also be our 2019/20 Season Passholders' first opportunity to pick up their passes for the coming winter season. As we celebrate this last blast of summer, it's officially time to kick-off winter.
Friday, Aug 30 - Monday, Sept 2
- 19th Annual Labor Day Weekend Sport Shop Sale sale with pricing up to 70% Off
Starting Friday, Aug 30 at 9am
- 2019/20 Season Passholders can get their photos taken and their season passes printed 7 days a week.
- 2019/20 Season Passholders can also pick up their FREE Labor Day Promo T-shirts. These shirts are in high demand, they will run out.
- Purchase 2019/20 Season Passes Online Now at the lowest price available during the Preseason Pass Sale.
Saturday & Sunday, Aug 31 & Sept 1
See the full schedule below
- 2 Days of Live Music
- 2 Days of BBQ + Brews (breweries keeping it lively and passing out SWAG.
- 2 Days of Games and Fun for all ages.
- Kids Horseback Rides offered by Aspen Meadow (Only $10)
- Free Yoga Sessions offered by Sierra Flow Fitness
- Agility Training offered by Sierra Flow Fitness
Dodge Ridge Ski Resort Drone Policy
Due to safety and privacy concerns, Dodge Ridge Winter Sports Area prohibits the operation or use on or above Resort property of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public- including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists- without the prior written authorization from Dodge Ridge. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the area boundaries. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from resort property, as well as any launched from private property outside of resort boundaries. Please contact a resort representative if you have any questions or if you seek prior authorization to operate any such devices. Any authorized operation of drones on or above Resort property will be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, U.S. Forest Service rules, as well as those policies separately established by this Resort, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your access privileges to the Resort, or the revocation of your season pass, as well as confiscation of any prohibited equipment, and may subject violators to any liability for damages, including but not limited to, damages for trespass, violation of privacy, and physical injuries to persons and/or property, as well as legal fees.