Complete Info on
SUMMER + FALL OPERATIONS NOW CLOSED AS WE PREP FOR WINTER
Disc Golf at Dodge Ridge Mountain Resort
Whether you're new to the sport or a seasoned veteran, we have two great courses to challenge and hone your skills on. The White Thorn (intermediate to advanced) 18 hole course is located at the top of our Motherlode Chairlift (7,400 ft). To play, you'll just need to purchase a Scenic Chairlift Ride to the top from the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop (lower level of the Creekside Lodge) and then play 18 holes of disc golf back down to our base area at 6,600 ft. The Ponderosa (beginner to intermediate) 10 hole course is located at our base area. To play, you'll just need to purchase your Ponderosa 10 hole round of disc golf from the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop.
- SUMMER + FALL OPERATIONS NOW CLOSED AS WE PREP FOR WINTER.
Chairlift Rides to Hiking + Disc Golf + Mountain Biking: Available Again next spring, summer & fall.
- Grab + Go Food:
- BBQ + Grill:
Purchase Online + Complete Liability Agreement Now
- Have your forms completed online when you arrive at Dodge Ridge.
- Get access to the Pre-Paid Line when picking up tickets + passes.
- You'll spend more of your day on the mountain.
Chairlift Rules + Requirements
- Chairlift rides require shoes or sandals that fasten snuggly. Closed-toed footwear highly recommended.
- Flip-flops are not permitted on the chairlift.
- Must be at least 36" tall to ride the chairlift.
- Guests 36" - 48" tall must ride with a guardian age 18 years or older.
- Guests 48" and taller may ride without a guardian (though must have a liability release signed by a guardian 18 years or older)
- 2022/23 Winter Season Passes do not provide access to summer activities, but do offer a discounted price off of Summer 2022 Chairlift Ride Season Passes.
- Animals are not permitted on the chairlift.
White Thorn - 18 Hole Disc Golf Course
Ascend to the 7,400 ft elevation on Motherlode Chairlift 3 to begin your round on our White Thorn course. Enjoy the cool breeze and beautiful views of Sonora Pass and across the Central Valley as you play 18 holes while descending on foot to our base area at 6,600 ft.
Ponderosa - 10 Hole Disc Golf Course
If you're looking for an easier round of disc golf, try out the beginner / intermediate Ponderosa Course at our base area. This course is perfect as an intro to disc golf or a great course to hone your short game. Purchase your Ponderosa round of disc golf from the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop on the lower level of the Creekside Lodge.