SUMMER + FALL OPERATIONS NOW CLOSED AS WE PREP FOR WINTER
Scenic Chairlift Rides to 7,400 ft
Access to Disc Golf + Wildflower Hiking Trails
Take a Scenic Chairlift Ride on Motherlode Chairlift 3 to the top of Dodge Ridge and enjoy the cool breezes & beautiful views at the 7,400 ft elevation.
Scenic Chairlift Rides include access to the Motherlode Chairlift 3, which you can use to access our 18 hole White Thorn disc golf course or enjoy the summit picnic tables before your trail hike back down to the base area.
Scenic Chairlift Access, does not include Mountain Biking Lift Access (Now Open for the Season - Get More Info).
While you're here you can also hang out at our new Base Camp Bar + Grill from the sundeck of the Creekside Lodge and enjoy the inflatable bounce house and waterslide along with the long list of Free Base Camp Bar Games like cornhole, foosball, ping-pong, shuffleboard, ladder ball, Jenga, etc.
Purchase Online + Save Yourself Some Time
- Have your forms completed online when you arrive at Dodge Ridge.
- Get access to the Pre-Paid Line when picking up tickets + passes.
- You'll spend more of your day on the mountain.
- SUMMER + FALL OPERATIONS NOW CLOSED AS WE PREP FOR WINTER.
Chairlift Rides to Hiking + Disc Golf + Mountain Biking: Available Again next spring, summer & fall.
- Grab + Go Food:
- BBQ + Grill:
Chairlift Rules + Requirements
- Chairlift rides require shoes or sandals that fasten snuggly. Closed-toed footwear highly recommended.
- Flip-flops are not permitted on the chairlift.
- Must be at least 36" tall to ride the chairlift.
- Guests 36" - 48" tall must ride with a guardian age 18 years or older.
- Guests 48" and taller may ride without a guardian (though must have a liability release signed by a guardian 18 years or older)
- 2022/23 Winter Season Passes do not provide access to summer activities, but do offer a discounted price off of Summer 2022 Chairlift Ride Season Passes.
- Animals are not permitted on the chairlift.