Skiing & Riding Benefits
- Employee season pass if you work 12 or more hours per pay period
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s dependent children 13 and under
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s spouse or Sunday lift tickets for one of employee’s
other immediate family members: mom, dad, brothers, sisters, or dependent child over 13
- Eligibility for other ski resort’s reciprocal employee discount lift tickets.
- 100% off all outgoing Dodge Ridge group ski / snowboard lessons
- 50% off all rental equipment at the Dodge Ridge Rental Center
- 50% off all food and beverages (alcoholic beverages not included)
- 20% off all non-sale items at the Dodge Ridge Sports Shop
- 20% off all services (tunes, waxing, etc.) at the Sport Shop for Employee’s personal equipment
- 30% off all helmets from the Sport Shop
- Dodge Ridge Sport Shop Employee Sale (date to be announced)
- Discounted lift tickets: Employees can request a “Letter of Introduction” from the Human Resources department which may entitle them to receive a discount ticket to other resorts during mid-week, non-holiday periods. Please allow one week for processing (discounts vary depending on employee classification).
- Employee Bus: Bus Transportation to and from Dodge Ridge for employees scheduled to work. See Details below.
- Direct Deposit: With enrollment, paychecks are deposited directly on pay day into your checking, savings or combination of accounts.
- In consideration of employees who work Christmas Day, Dodge Ridge provides free breakfast.
In its place, as a benefit to you, we are utilizing the Tuolumne County Transit Ski Bus. For employees that are scheduled to work that day, Dodge Ridge will pay the fee for the round-trip ride.
Visit their website for details on pick-up/drop-off locations and times.
- Please note which locations require you to call ahead for them to stop
- Please present your Dodge Ridge employee ID when riding the bus on your scheduled work days, they will then bill us
- Please note that the bus schedule may not accommodate all employee schedules
Reminder = The bus riding privileges are for employees scheduled to work that day and the Dodge Ridge Employees bus riding guidelines apply.
For regular updates on resort news and positions available at Dodge Ridge Ski Resort, please follow us on LinkedIn