2014/15 Early Bird Season Pass Sale
Purchase your 2014/15 Season Pass online anytime, or over the phone from 8am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday (incl. Sunday, April 27) by calling (209) 965-3474, or purchase in person in the Administration Office at Dodge Ridge. To get your 2013/14 Pass Holder renewal price, please give us a call at (209) 965-3474 or purchase online now.
|2014/2015 Season // Unlimited Dodge Ridge Season Pass
|All prices are subject to change without notice. Dodge Ridge Season Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable.|
|2014/2015 Season Pass||Early Bird Price||2013/14 Pass Holder
Early Bird Renewal Price
or Call (209) 965-3474
from 8am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday
(including Sunday, April 27)
|Adult (Ages 20-64)||$299||$209|
|Teen (Ages 13-19)||$299||$209|
|Youth (Ages 6-12)||$99||$69|
|Golden Age (82+) & Child (5 & Under)||Free – Call (209) 965-3474 to reserve|
This pass is good every single day of the season, there are no restrictions or blackout dates. Ski + Ride 852 skiable acres, 67 runs, 1600 vertical feet, deep powder, miles of groomers, great progression parks, day after day, anytime you want!
Triple POW Package
2014/15 Season Pass + On-Site Locker + VIP Parking Pass
Give yourself every advantage and the best price for the coming 2014/15 season by picking up the Triple POW package. Along with Unlimited Skiing + Riding, the convenience of slopeside parking and all your gear in your personal locker right here at Dodge Ridge, we’ll also give you one voucher for $50 off a purchase of $100 or more in the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop (one voucher per package). This Triple POW $50 off Sport Shop voucher is good now through Labor Day, September 1, 2014. The Triple POW Pack offer ends April 27th, 2014. For more information, please call (209) 965-3474 or stop by the Administration Office at Dodge Ridge from 8am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday, including Sunday, April 27, 2014.
Thank you to our 2013/14 Season Pass Holders
Use your 2013/14 Dodge Ridge Season Pass for the rest of the season at:
- 50% off regular price lift tickets at China Peak with proof of 2013/14 Dodge Ridge season pass and personal ID at China Peak Guest Services. skichinapeak.com
- $50 lift tickets to Sierra at Tahoe (Sunday through Friday) with proof of 2013/14 Dodge Ridge season pass and personal ID at Sierra at Tahoe’s Season Pass Office. sierraattahoe.com
- 3 Days for the price of 2 at Snowbasin, Utah. 3 Tickets to be used within a 5 day span for only $169 (single day lift ticket $86) – One discount per pass holder per visit). Just show your pass at the Snowbasin ticket window or at teh desk inside Earl’s Lodge. Snowbasin.com
Load Money On Your Pass
Load money onto your Dodge Ridge Season Pass, and use it anywhere at Dodge Ridge from food and equipment to lessons and lift tickets, and the value on your pass never expires.
For all 2013/14 Dodge Ridge Season Pass Holders, we’ll start you off by loading $10 onto your 2013/14 Dodge Ridge Season Pass for FREE this season, PLUS an additional $10 onto your 2014/15 Season Pass when you renew. Visit Guest Services in the Family Lodge to have the $10 loaded onto your pass. You can reload your card or add more value at any time!
Additional Season Long Programs:
Progression Pass (Ages 13 & up)
Program participation is limited to one season.
((Click Here)) to purchase your 2013/14 Progression Pass!
The Dodge Ridge Progression Pass is a specially designed program to introduce newcomers to skiing and snowboarding, turning participants into accomplished skiers and riders. This program makes learning easy as you progress at your own pace through a series of beginning sessions on equipment designed for beginners.
Progression Pass includes:
- Limited lift access pass (chairs 1, 2, 6 and rope 2)
- Unlimited progression lessons, levels 1, 2 & 3
- Specially sized beginner equipment rental with your lessons