Great Rates For Groups of 15 or More!
Every year Dodge Ridge works with hundreds of Schools, Scouts, Churches, Corporations, and Family groups to create the best experience possible. Our staff is committed to identifying your unique needs and customizing packages for your group that will accommodate ages 6 and up, at any ability level.
- For groups mainly comprised of youth and teens we offer complimentary Chaperone Lift Tickets and for all other groups, we offer Bonus Tickets.
- Chaperone Lift Tickets: 1 complimentary adult lift ticket for every 15 paid youth & teen lift tickets (Valid same day as group visit)
- Bonus Lift Tickets: 1 complimentary lift ticket for every 20 paid lift tickets of any age age (Valid same day as group visit).
- Incentives cannot be combined so chose the one that works best for you!
- Included in rental package for skiers: skis, boots, poles and helmets.
- Included in the rental package for snowboarders: snowboards, boots and helmets.
- We are here and ready to assist you as early 7:30am. In order to get your group through rentals and to their lesson on time, we recommend you arrive no later than 8:00am.
- Having trouble getting here on time? No problem, just give us a call and we would be more than happy to accommodate your late start and get you on the mountain as soon as possible.
- Eye protection: goggles or sunglasses.
- Waterproof gloves.
- Sun screen.
- Waterproof pants and jacket.
- Beanie or hat.
- Dress in breathing/wicking base layers. (Avoid cotton base layers)
- One pair of wicking/wool socks for your day on the mountain
- And another dry pair for the end of the day on your trip home).
Our Sports Shop carries a large selection of gear for your trip (in case you forgot anything)!
- For current chain requirements, road conditions, and weather forecast, you can call our Snow Phone at (209) 536-5300.
- We are located on the Western side of the Sierras off all-weather Highway 108. There are no mountain passes to traverse and the great Cal Trans crews keep the highway well maintained. As always, carry chains with you when traveling in the mountains.
- Check the Cal Trans Web Information Link, and then enter 108 into the Highway Number Search Box or call 1-800-427-7623.
Private Rental Cabins, Group Facilities, Recreation and Much More!
www.CampSylvester.org or call: (209) 965-3172
Just 2.5 miles from the snow-covered slopes of Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Camp Sylvester is an ideal location for family/group lodging and special events. With updated cabins and recreation halls Camp Sylvester provides the fresh air, green pines and excitement of an outdoor adventure with all of the comforts of a rustic resort. Many lodging/event options to choose from with accommodations for up to (220) persons.