As we all wait in anticipation for Mother Nature to deliver, we want to let you know we’re thinking about you. We’re ready to go and we’ll open as soon as we get that winter storm opener! We remain hopeful that once the storm door opens, this season will be snowy and last long into April. Since Easter falls late in the season, on April 20th, a Wintery Spring would set us up nicely for Skiing + Riding throughout Spring Break.
Until the snow flies, we want you to know about a few of the perks that we’re including with your 2013/14 Season Pass. Check out your 2013/14 Season Pass Perks below, and check back for more perks to come. For more info, we’re available 7 days a week from 8am – 5pm at (209) 965-3474.
Until Dodge Ridge opens for the season, use your 2013/14 Dodge Ridge Season Pass for:
- $39 lift tickets at China Peak until Dodge Ridge’s opening day with proof of 2013/14 Dodge Ridge season pass* and personal ID at China Peak Guest Services. Offer not available February 15 & 16. skichinapeak.com
- $50 lift tickets to Sierra at Tahoe (Sundays through Fridays, offer not available February 15 & 16) until Dodge Ridge’s opening day with proof of 2013/14 Dodge Ridge season pass* and personal ID at Sierra at Tahoe’s Season Pass Office. sierraattahoe.com
- $49 lift tickets to Homewood Mountain Resort $36 teens, $16 child, $36 senior and $16 super senior discount lift tickets until Dodge Ridge’s opening day with proof of 2013/14 Dodge Ridge season pass* and personal ID at Homewood’s Guest Services Office. skihomewood.com
- 3 Days for the price of 2 at Snowbasin, Utah. 3 Tickets to be used within a 5 day span for only $169 (single day lift ticket $86) – One discount per pass holder per visit). Just show your pass at the Snowbasin ticket window or at teh desk inside Earl’s Lodge. Snowbasin.com
- *If you have not yet picked up your 2013/14 Dodge Ridge Season Pass, call us 7 days a week from 8am – 5pm at
(209) 965-3474 to have additional pass purchase verification emailed to you.
Sport Shop Discounts All Season
- Receive Exclusive Season Pass Holder Discounts off all outerwear & hardgoods all season long in the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop . Exclusive Season Pass Holder Discounts will increase as the season progresses. Inquire in the Sport Shop for the current Exclusive Season Pass Holder discount.
Exclusive Season Pass Holder Sport Shop discount cannot be combined with current general Sport Shop sale prices.
- Learn more about the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop and current sales & discounts on the Sport Shop page, and view the the new 2014 gear that’s trending in our sport shop on our Pinterest page.
- Receive 20% off Full and Lite Tunes all season long in the Dodge Ridge Tech Shop.
- Receive 50% off all custom boot insoles in the Dodge Ridge Tech Shop.
Demo Center Discount All Season
- Demo the latest skis and snowboards in the industry for only $25 (a 50% savings) in the Dodge Ridge Demo Center. The $25 demo fee can be deducted from any new 2014 season hardgood purchased from the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop. Visit the Demo Center page to view the 2014 skis available in the Dodge Ridge Demo Center this season.
Snowsports Lesson Discounts
- Only $59 for Adult / Teen Learn To Lesson Packages (Levels 1-3, Sunday – Friday). Give your family and friends a skiing and riding lesson package for only $59. That’s 30% off the regular rate.
Adult / Teen Learn-To Packages may be given by pass holders to as many different individuals as desired. Limit 1 Learn-To lesson per person.
- Get more info on all our Snowsports programs on the Snowsports Page.
Local Lodging and Dining Discounts
- Pinecrest Lake Resort is offering mid-week lodging discounts, call (209) 965-3411 for info and reservations. Pass holders can also receive $15 dinner specials at the Steam Donkey Restaurant in Pinecrest.
- Pinecrest Chalet is offering book one night & get your second free. Valid Monday – Thursday (non-holiday). Call (209) 965-3276 for info and reservations.
Two night stay must be taken on consecutive days.
- The Hotel at Black Oak Casino Resort is offering discount rates for Dodge Ridge Season Pass Holders. Call (877) 747-8777 for info and reservations. All hotel guests will also receive a Funbook full of additional perks.
- 1859 Historic National Hotel & Restaurant is offering mid-week discounts for Dodge Ridge Season Pass Holders. Call (209-984-3446 for more info.
Also, receive a complimentary glass of wine or premium beer with dinner entree in our acclaimed National Hotel Restaurant. (One per pass holder)
Value from your pass this season and the next
- We’ll load $10 onto your 2013/14 Dodge Ridge Season Pass for FREE this season to be used anywhere at Dodge Ridge. Visit Guest Services in the Family Lodge to have the $10 loaded onto your pass. This $10 is good for anything at Dodge Ridge from food and equipment to lessons and lift tickets, and the value never expires. Plus, add more value to your pass or reload it at any time.
- Three First Tracks Exclusive Early Lift Openings – Dodge Ridge Season Pass Holders will have exclusive early lift access on numerous select mornings this season when the conditions are too good to wait for. Stay tuned for updates for the Season Pass Holder Exclusive First Tracks early lift openings, we’ll announce them via Eblast, Facebook & Twitter!
- Receive Exclusive Season Pass Holder discounts when you choose to renew your Season Pass for the 2014/15 Season to help even out the two seasons. During our Early Bird Sale, renewing Adult & Teen passes will only be $209 (regularly $299). Renewing 2013/14 Pass holders will also get $10 loaded onto their 2014/15 Season Pass for FREE when they pick it up beginning Labor Day 2014 during our Kick off to Winter Weekend.
Additional Pass Holder Exclusive Perks
- Book your summer wedding or event at Dodge Ridge before May 1, 2014 and received $500 off. Visit the Events and Activities page for more info.
Thanks for hanging in there with us this winter. Make sure you get the latest updates on opening day announcements, weather, events and news by checking back here at DodgeRidge.com or by calling our snow phone line (209) 536-5300. Once we’re open for the season, look out for updates on our Exclusive Season Pass Holder First Tracks early lift openings for those days when the conditions are just too good to wait for.
The good news is . . . it will snow!