Providing access to the sport of Snow Skiing
Dodge Ridge Snowsports School provides private lessons for guests with adaptive needs including cognitive and physical disabilities. Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance and are based on the availability of a qualified instructor. Rental equipment is available as part of the lesson package.
We have certified PSIA Snowsports Adaptive Instructors who have experience in teaching our adaptive guests. A brief interview followed by a reservation is required in advance to accommodate our adaptive skiers. Our goal in the interview is to match the skier’s needs with the right equipment and instructor. Adaptive lessons include 2 hours of instruction with a certified Adaptive Instructor, rental equipment and a lift ticket.
|Adapative Lesson||2 Hour Adaptive Lesson||Additional Hour|
|Reservations are highly recommended prior to your visit!
All prices subject to change without notice. All sales are final. Lessons available every day to close of the season.
|Skill Assessment and Reservation Required
ALL LESSONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE BUT LESSONS CAN BE RESCHEDULED TO ANOTHER DATE OR CANCELLED AND ISSUED TO A RESORT CREDIT. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. LESSONS ARE RESCHEDULED OR ISSUED TO AN INTERNAL RESORT CREDIT AS OUTLINED BELOW:
- Lessons rescheduled or cancelled in advance of 48 hours of the lesson date no rescheduling fee will be charged.
- Lessons rescheduled or cancelled 48 hours prior to the lesson a $15 rescheduling fee will be charged. Requests to be received by 1p two days prior to lesson date.
- Lessons rescheduled or cancelled 24 hours prior to the lesson a $30 rescheduling fee will be charged. Requests to be received by 1p the day prior to the lesson.
- Lessons rescheduled or cancelled after 1p the day prior or the day of the lesson or when participants are no shows the full amount of the lesson will be charged.
- There will be no refunds due to weather or snow conditions or for those who are unwilling to participate in the class.
Passholders kindly note all Season Long Kids Club, Progression and Summit Passholders are subject to the lesson cancellation rescheduling policy.
Available adaptive skiing equipment for lessons to be reserved:
Mono Ski – complete with outriggers, tethers, etc.
|Bi – Ski – Complete with outriggers, tethers, etc.|
|Outriggers for standing skiers & riders|
|Ski tip stabilizer|
|Guide bibs for all lessons|
Skiing Unlimited is a ski program for disabled children and adults. This program provides access to the sport of snow skiing for many blind, deaf, paraplegic, quadriplegic and developmentally disabled individuals who would otherwise be denied the opportunity to share in these exhilarating activities. Click Here to find out how to become a participant, volunteer or donate. Please call (209) 524-3536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.