1. HOW TO ENTER: Go to www.facebook.com/dodge.ridge to upload your photo. Upload your photo, add a title and/or description and include the words "Dodge Ridge February Photo Contest" and the name of the photographer in your title or description. Online entries must be received before 11 :59 PM PST on March 4, 2013.
2. Entries must be digital images. Photographs must have been taken between opening day, December 21, 2012, and February 28, 2013 at Dodge Ridge. PHOTO SUBJECT RESTRICTIONS: Photos must be appropriate for posting on a public website. Obscene, provocative, dangerous, unsafe or otherwise questionable content will not be considered and will be deleted from the Dodge Ridge Facebook page. Helmet use is strongly encouraged, the Skiers Responsibility Code must be observed at all times, and Dodge Ridge retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
5. Contest open to fans, friends and guests of Dodge Ridge except employees (and their families) of Dodge Ridge. Void where prohibited by law. Unlimited entries accepted.
NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed Submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the Facebook account submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account and the associated email address by and Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the subrnitted email-address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generate by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. Dodge Ridge is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or postage due mail/entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Dodge Ridge on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the contest. By participating in the contest, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Dodge Ridge, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the contest. Failure to comply with these official rules may results in disqualification from the contest. Dodge Ridge reserves the right to: (I) permanently disqualify from the contest any person it believed has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted, (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impedes its ability to conduct the contest), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE FACEBOOK.COM, DODGERIDGE.COM OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND DODGE RIDGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Winners will be chosen by the Dodge Ridge Management Staff. Judges' decisions are final. Winners will be notified via Facebook, phone or email no later then March 11, 2013. Winners must sign an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity/liability release, and return them within seven days of notification attempt, or alternates may be selected.
7. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner or the winner's parents/guardians. Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be substituted, but prizes of equal or greater value may be supplied by Dodge Ridge at Dodge Ridge's sole discretion.
8. In consideration of judges' review of entries, winners who enter the contest grant permission (except where prohibited by law) to use and license their photos/images in all media without further compensation.
9. Dodge Ridge and its affiliates are not responsible for technical failures in entry transmission, or lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail, or any damage to participants' computers relating to information about or participation in the promotion. Dodge Ridge reserves the right to cancel electronic method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted.
10. Dodge Ridge may contact entrants with product offers it believes may be of interest to entrants. The contest is subject to all local, state, and federal regulations.
11. By entering the contest, entrant holds harmless Dodge Ridge and its affiliates from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, liability, actions, or damages of any kind or in connection with: (1) entering the contest (2) acceptance of any prize or (3) anything related to the contest and the awarding of prizes. Any claims relating to this contest shall be governed by the laws of Tuolumne County, California.
12. Dodge Ridge reserves the right to make any changes to the rules at any time to the contest.