Year Round Overnight Options
Stay, Play and Ski Packages!
For a great Winter getaway when the snow flies it’s time to visit The Hotel at Black Oak Casino Resort and Dodge Ridge Ski Resort for great Stay, Play and Ski packages. Ski or ride 1,600 vertical feet, 852 skiable acres and 67 runs of incredible terrain, then finish your day with fun and excitement for all ages and a great night of rest on a luxurious bed in any one of our 148 newly constructed deluxe hotel rooms.
The Hotel at Black Oak Oak Casino Resort offers a diverse selection of food and drink options from Bar & Grill fare to upscale cuisine from our award winning chef and every member of your family will enjoy the 24 lanes of bowling, the Underground Arcade and night life for the more mature members of your group.
Call 1 (877) 747-8777 for all the package details.
- Weekday Packages starting at $89* per person for Deluxe sleeping room and lift ticket
- Weekend Packages starting at $109* per person for Deluxe sleeping room and lift ticket
- Holiday Packages starting at $119* per person for Deluxe sleeping room and lift ticke
- Each 3rd and 4th guest on the same Stay, Play & Ski reservation are $48, $58 and $68 respectively.
*Room rates are based on double occupancy.
Pinecrest Lake Resort is the closest lodging to Pinecrest Lake and the closest AAA approved lodging facility to Dodge Ridge Ski Area. To accommodate your varied needs there are deluxe motel rooms, rustic two and three bedroom housekeeping cabins and spacious two and three bedroom townhouses with fireplaces. The units are located near the lake amongst towering sugar pines. Make Pinecrest your home away from home. Multi-day, weekly and monthly prices also available. ((CLICK HERE)) for Reservations & Information or Visit PinecrestLakeResort.com.
McCaffrey House Bed & Breakfast Inn is a delightfully warm and enchanting mountain lodge nestled in the quiet forest hollow of the High Sierra – near Dodge Ridge Ski Resort, Yosemite National Park and the town of Sonora. McCaffrey House is a 4-Diamond AAA property, also a member of Select Registry. The Twain Harte/Sonora inn was lovingly built by Michael and Stephanie McCaffrey. The gathering areas of this lodge near Yosemite are spacious and beautifully decorated with a fascinating collection of furniture and art acquired during their extensive travels. ((CLICK HERE)) for Reservations & Information or Visit McCaffreyHouse.com
The Lazy Z Resort, is located in its own private valley minutes away from the town of Twain Harte. Our Mountain hideaway is nestled in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in California’s Gold Country. The Lazy Z Resort had been family owned and operated for over 3 generations. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional recreational opportunities and clean comfortable accommodations. ((CLICK HERE)) for Reservations & Information or Visit lazyz.com
Season Pass Holder exclusive discounts
Use your 2013/14 Dodge Ridge Season Pass for the following discounts on food and lodging in the area.
- Pinecrest Lake Resort is offering mid-week lodging discounts, call (209) 965-3411 for reservations. Pass holders also receive $15 dinner specials at the Steam Donkey Restaurant in Pinecrest.
- Pinecrest Chalet is offering book one night & get your second free. Valid Monday – Thursday (non-holiday) Call (209) 965-3276 for info and reservations.
- The Hotel at Black Oak Casino Resort is offering discount rates for Dodge Ridge Season Pass Holders. Call (877) 747-8777 for info and reservations. All hotel guests will also receive a Funbook full of additional perks.
See more Season Pass Holder perks for this season on the Season Passes page.
Winter Camping Options
Pioneer Trail Group Campground operated by Dodge Ridge under a special permit from the USFS offers groups of up to 100 people the opportunity to winter camp near Dodge Ridge. Pioneer trail sits at an elevation of 5,600 feet, in a wooded area near the southwest side of the 300-acre Pinecrest Lake in Stanislaus National Forest. Campsites 1 & 3 will accommodate up to 50 campers and site 2 will accommodate up to 100 campers. For additional details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org // (209) 965-3474.
Be sure to check out a local production at Sierra Repertory Theatre in Sonora.