- Compete by yourself or form a team of 2, 4, or 6 and use the signup form below to pre-register.
- Download and print out the pledge form and begin collecting pledges.
- There are two ways to submit your pledges to compete:
- Bring your pledges of $100 or more with you to Dodge Ridge on Saturday, March 7, and check in at the event booth in front of the Base Area Rental Center .
- Mail the $100 or more in Pledges and your Pledge Form to:
Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County, 14216 Tuolumne Rd, Sonora, CA 95370
Join us in the afternoon after a fun-filled day for the Taste of Tuolumne. For just $20, you can sample from dozens of the region’s best local Food, Wine & Beer purveyors, with all proceeds benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County. Purchase your Taste of Tuolumne tickets at Dodge Ridge or by calling Suzan at Habitat for Humanity at (209) 536-0970 or email GreenwoodClan@sbcglobal.net. If you’re interested in being a vendor at this year’s Taste of Tuolumne event, just call Habitat for Humanity at (209) 536-0970 or email GreenwoodClan@sbcglobal.net to reserve your booth space.