Pre-Register for the Vertical Feet Challenge Fundraiser Today!
Raise pledges from sponsors to compete by yourself or as part of a team. In order to compete, each person must raise at least $100, so, for example, if you’re a team of 4 your team must raise $400 or more to qualify. Each qualifying person will be eligible to purchase a $10 all day lift ticket to use during the event and after until the end of the day. Season pass holders can use their pass to compete with. Winners receive a trophy, a Habitat pin, a ticket to the Taste of Tuolumne and a full heart (because helping people feels good!).
The Vertical Feet Challenge 10am -1pm
- Ride Chair 8 – 4 pts
- Ride Chair 7 – 3 pts
- Ride Chair 5 – 2 pts
- The more you ride the more points you earn!
- Each time you ride all 3 lifts – bonus 3 pts
- Hug a ski patroller – bonus 2 pts
- Wearing a silly hat and/or costume – bonus 3 pts
- Wearing a helmet – bonus 3 pts.
- Additional bonus points to be announced!
- Compete by yourself or form a team of 2, 4, or 6 and use the signup form below to pre-register. Each person, whether part of a team or not, must fill out the pre-registration form.
- Download and print out the Pledge Form and begin collecting pledges.
- Submit your pledges to compete by:
- Bringing your pledge form and pledges of $100 or more per competitor with you to Dodge Ridge on Saturday, March 7, and check in at the Habitat event booth in front of the Rental Center.
- Mail the $100 or more in Pledges and your Pledge Form to: Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County, 14216 Tuolumne Rd, Sonora, CA 95370
Join us in the afternoon after a fun-filled day for the Taste of Tuolumne. For just $20, you can sample from many of the region’s best food, wine & beer purveyors, with all proceeds benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County. Purchase your Taste of Tuolumne tickets at Dodge Ridge or by calling Betsy at Habitat for Humanity at (209) 536-0970 or email betsyharden@