- Compete by yourself or form a team of 2, 4, or 6 and use the signup form below to pre-register.
- Download and print out the pledge form and begin collecting pledges.
- Bring your pledges with you to Dodge Ridge on Saturday, March 8, and check in at Guest Services in the Family Lodge.
- Pick up your $10 competitor all day lift ticket to participate in the Vertical Feet Challenge Ski-A-Thon (or just use your Season Pass).
- Let the competitions begin!
Join us in the afternoon after a fun-filled day for the Taste of Tuolumne. For just $20, you can sample from dozens of the region’s best local Food, Wine & Beer purveyors, with all proceeds benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County. Purchase your Taste of Tuolumne tickets at Dodge Ridge or by call Susan at Habitat for Humanity at (209) 536-0970 or email email@example.com