We’re looking forward to the Labor Day event and a great weekend! Campgrounds are open, however we encourage guests to check local conditions before traveling. To make changes to your reservations, please call 1-877-444-6777 or login to your account at www.recreation.gov. For questions about the Rim fire or to see local conditions, please call (209) 533-5174 or go to www.fs.usda.gov/stanislaus or www.mymotherlode.com
The Labor Day Weekend event begins Friday, August 30 and goes through Monday, September 2 , open every day from 8:00am – 5pm.
Join us for our Annual Labor Day Weekend Kick Off to the 2013/2014 Ski and Ride Season.
Some of the highlights:
- Get up to 50 – 75% off prior season gear in the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop – Starting Friday, August 30
- Be the first to pick up 2014 gear (most items at 20% Off) – Starting Friday, August 30
- Pick up your Season Pass for the 2013/14 Season – Starting Friday, August 30
- Pick up your Exclusive FREE Season Pass Holder T-Shirts – Starting Friday, August 30
- (these run out quick, so be sure to make it up here)
- We’ll be serving up your outdoor Brews and BBQ Burger Bar in the plaza – Saturday, August 31
- Enjoy Live Bluegrass Music from San Francisco’s Lonesome Locomotive – Saturday, August 31 (11 – 2pm)
- Activities for the Kids – Saturday, August 31