Play where you work!
Consider combining a great time on the snow with a pay check and benefits. Dodge Ridge is a great
place to work, and you’ll gain valuable work experience. Along with a pay check we offer some great
employee perks and benefits.
Skiing & Riding Benefits
- Employee season pass if you work 12 or more hours per pay period
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s dependent children 13 and under
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s spouse or Sunday lift tickets for one of employee’s
other immediate family members: mom, dad, brothers, sisters, or dependent child over 13
- Eligibility for other ski resort’s reciprocal employee discount lift tickets.
- 100% off all outgoing Dodge Ridge group ski / snowboard lessons
- 50% off all rental equipment at the Dodge Ridge Rental Center
- 50% off all food and beverages (alcoholic beverages not included)
- 20% off all non-sale items at the Dodge Ridge Sports Shop
- 20% off all services (tunes, waxing, etc.) at the Sport Shop for Employee’s personal equipment
- 30% off all helmets from the Sport Shop
- Dodge Ridge Sport Shop Employee Sale (date to be announced)
- Discounted lift tickets: Employees can request a “Letter of Introduction” from the Human Resources department which may entitle them to receive a discount ticket to other resorts during mid-week, non-holiday periods. Please allow one week for processing (discounts vary depending on employee classification).
- Employee Bus: Bus Transportation to and from Dodge Ridge for employees scheduled to work. See Details below.
- Direct Deposit: With enrollment, paychecks are deposited directly on pay day into your checking, savings or combination of accounts.
- In consideration of employees who work Christmas Day, Dodge Ridge provides free breakfast.
The Dodge Ridge Employee bus will not be operating for the 2013/14 Season.
In its place, as a benefit to you, we are utilizing the Tuolumne County Transit Ski Bus. For employees that are scheduled to work that day, Dodge Ridge will pay the fee for the round-trip ride.
Visit their website for details on pick-up/drop-off locations and times.
- Please note which locations require you to call ahead for them to stop
- Please present your Dodge Ridge employee ID when riding the bus on your scheduled work days, they will then bill us
- Please note that the bus schedule may not accommodate all employee schedules
Reminder = The bus riding privileges are for employees scheduled to work that day and the Dodge Ridge Employees bus riding guidelines apply.