2017/18 Winter Season Positions Available
We are currently hiring for the Winter Season. Take a look at available positions and apply online.
Join us for our annual Dodge Ridge Job Fair on-site in the Creekside Lodge on Saturday, October 14 from 9am – 3pm. Get more info.
- Join a team – make friends for life. The people that work at Dodge are the best in the business and we’re proud of it! The friendships and bonds developed over the season last a lifetime.
- Work where you play. Is there any better reason to work at a ski resort? Unlimited skiing and riding privileges available for employees plus lift ticket privileges for certain family members.
- Hospitality is part of who you are! Making sure guests have the time of their life is a cornerstone of the culture here at Dodge Ridge. If you find it rewarding to share the experiences you love with others, we have a position for you.
- Working here can be a great first job, a career path or even an after retirement job. Flexible part-time and full-time schedules are available in indoor and outdoor positions, with training provided.
- Earn a paycheck! Dodge Ridge pays competitive wages in all positions.
- Add to your resume. Get certified, trained, and gain experience from some of the best in the industry. We are committed to providing you the tools to succeed.
- Best office in the world. You get to enjoy the beauty of the Central Sierra as your office. Be immersed in the culture and tradition surrounding the mountain lifestyle and all the benefits that come along with it.
- Learn to ski or ride. Whether you’ve always wanted to learn, or have never even thought about it, Dodge Ridge is the place to develop skiing and riding skills. Employees have the opportunity to participate in group lessons at no cost!
- Need some new gear? Employees get great discounts in the Sports Shop. Employee discounts are also available in Food & Beverage.
Apply online today at www.dodgeridge.com/jobs or come to our annual Job Fair on Saturday October 14th in the Creekside Lodge at Dodge Ridge from 9a-3p. Contact HR@dodgeridge.com or 209-536-5386 with questions.
Play Where You Work
Consider combining a great time on the snow with a pay check and benefits. Dodge Ridge is a great place to work, and you’ll gain valuable work experience. Along with a pay check, we offer some great employee perks and benefits.
Skiing & Riding Benefits
- Employee season pass if you work 12 or more hours per pay period
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s dependent children 13 and under
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s spouse or Sunday lift tickets for one of employee’s
other immediate family members: mom, dad, brothers, sisters, or dependent child over 13
- Eligibility for other ski resort’s reciprocal employee discount lift tickets.
- 100% off all outgoing Dodge Ridge group ski / snowboard lessons
- 50% off all rental equipment at the Dodge Ridge Rental Center
- 50% off all food and beverages (alcoholic beverages not included)
- 20% off all non-sale items at the Dodge Ridge Sports Shop
- 20% off all services (tunes, waxing, etc.) at the Sport Shop for Employee’s personal equipment
- 30% off all helmets from the Sport Shop
- Dodge Ridge Sport Shop Employee Sale (date to be announced)
- Discounted lift tickets: Employees can request a “Letter of Introduction” from the Human Resources department which may entitle them to receive a discount ticket to other resorts during mid-week, non-holiday periods. Please allow one week for processing (discounts vary depending on employee classification).
- Employee Bus:
- Dodge Ridge utilizes the Tuolumne County Transit Ski Bus for employee transportation to and from work. On scheduled days to work, employees bus fare will be paid by Dodge Ridge.
- Visit Tuolumne County Transit’s website for details on pick-up/drop-off locations and times: http://www.
- Direct Deposit: With enrollment, paychecks are deposited directly on pay day into your checking, savings or combination of accounts.
- In consideration of employees who work Christmas Day, Dodge Ridge provides free breakfast.
- More to come, be sure to check back for updates as they become available.