Play Where You Work
Consider combining a great time on the snow with a pay check and benefits. Dodge Ridge is a great place to work, and you’ll gain valuable work experience. Along with a pay check, we offer some great employee perks and benefits.
Skiing & Riding Benefits
- Employee season pass if you work 12 or more hours per pay period
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s dependent children 13 and under
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s spouse or Sunday lift tickets for one of employee’s
other immediate family members: mom, dad, brothers, sisters, or dependent child over 13
- Eligibility for other ski resort’s reciprocal employee discount lift tickets.
- 100% off all outgoing Dodge Ridge group ski / snowboard lessons
- 50% off all rental equipment at the Dodge Ridge Rental Center
- 50% off all food and beverages (alcoholic beverages not included)
- 20% off all non-sale items at the Dodge Ridge Sports Shop
- 20% off all services (tunes, waxing, etc.) at the Sport Shop for Employee’s personal equipment
- 30% off all helmets from the Sport Shop
- Dodge Ridge Sport Shop Employee Sale (date to be announced)
- Discounted lift tickets: Employees can request a “Letter of Introduction” from the Human Resources department which may entitle them to receive a discount ticket to other resorts during mid-week, non-holiday periods. Please allow one week for processing (discounts vary depending on employee classification).
- Employee Bus:
- Dodge Ridge utilizes the Tuolumne County Transit Ski Bus for employee transportation to and from work. On scheduled days to work, employees bus fare will be paid by Dodge Ridge.
- Visit Tuolumne County Transit’s website for details on pick-up/drop-off locations and times: http://www.
- Direct Deposit: With enrollment, paychecks are deposited directly on pay day into your checking, savings or combination of accounts.
- In consideration of employees who work Christmas Day, Dodge Ridge provides free breakfast.
- More to come, be sure to check back for updates as they become available.