Play where you work!
Consider combining a great time on the snow with a pay check and benefits. Dodge Ridge is a great
place to work, and you’ll gain valuable work experience. Along with a pay check we offer some great
employee perks and benefits.
Skiing & Riding Benefits
- Employee season pass if you work 12 or more hours per pay period
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s dependent children 13 and under
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s spouse or Sunday lift tickets for one of employee’s
other immediate family members: mom, dad, brothers, sisters, or dependent child over 13
- Eligibility for other ski resort’s reciprocal employee discount lift tickets.
- 100% off all outgoing Dodge Ridge group ski / snowboard lessons
- 50% off all rental equipment at the Dodge Ridge Rental Center
- 50% off all food and beverages (alcoholic beverages not included)
- 20% off all non-sale items at the Dodge Ridge Sports Shop
- 20% off all services (tunes, waxing, etc.) at the Sport Shop for Employee’s personal equipment
- 30% off all helmets from the Sport Shop
- Dodge Ridge Sport Shop Employee Sale (date to be announced)
- Discounted lift tickets: Employees can request a “Letter of Introduction” from the Human Resources department which may entitle them to receive a discount ticket to other resorts during mid-week, non-holiday periods. Please allow one week for processing (discounts vary depending on employee classification).
- Employee Bus: Bus Transportation to and from Dodge Ridge for employees scheduled to work. See Details below.
- Direct Deposit: With enrollment, paychecks are deposited directly on pay day into your checking, savings or combination of accounts.
- In consideration of employees who work Christmas Day, Dodge Ridge provides free breakfast.
2013/14 Season Schedule
- Saturdays from December 21st to March 8th
- Each day from December 26th – January 4th
- January 18, 19, 20 (MLK weekend)
- February 15, 16, 17 (Presidents weekend)
- Schedule subject to change
|Pick-up Location||Morning Pick-up Time||Evening Drop-off Time|
|Wal-Mart Center Blockbuster||Departs 6:00am||Arrives 6:20pm|
|Soulsbyville Clubhouse||Departs 6:15am||Arrives 6:05pm|
|Twain Harte Market||Departs 6:25am||Arrives 5:55pm|
|Mi-Wuk Village (Diamond Jims)||Departs 6:35am||Arrives 5:45pm|
|Sierra Village (Chevron)||Departs 6:40am||Arrives 5:40pm|
|Cold Springs Market||Departs 7:00am||Arrives 5:20pm|
|Dodge Ridge||Arrives 7:20am||Departs 5:00pm|
See Tuolumne County Transit www.tuolumnecountytransit.com (209)532-0404 for an alternate source of transportation
- Please be at the bus stop 10 minutes early
- We make every effort for the departure times not to change due to weather
- Have your employee ID to ride the bus on your scheduled work days
- Please keep the bus clean
- See the Employee Handbook for Employee Bus Behavior Guidelines (p 13)