Skiing & Riding Benefits
- Employee season pass if you work 12 or more hours per pay period
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s dependent children 13 and under
- Daily lift tickets for employee’s spouse or Sunday lift tickets for one of employee’s
other immediate family members: mom, dad, brothers, sisters, or dependent child over 13
- Eligibility for other ski resort’s reciprocal employee discount lift tickets.
- 100% off all outgoing Dodge Ridge group ski / snowboard lessons
- 50% off all rental equipment at the Dodge Ridge Rental Center
- 50% off all food and beverages (alcoholic beverages not included)
- 20% off all non-sale items at the Dodge Ridge Sports Shop
- 20% off all services (tunes, waxing, etc.) at the Sport Shop for Employee’s personal equipment
- 30% off all helmets from the Sport Shop
- Dodge Ridge Sport Shop Employee Sale (date to be announced)
- Discounted lift tickets: Employees can request a “Letter of Introduction” from the Human Resources department which may entitle them to receive a discount ticket to other resorts during mid-week, non-holiday periods. Please allow one week for processing (discounts vary depending on employee classification).
- Employee Bus:
Due to low ridership the last day the Dodge Ridge Employee Bus will run is 12/27/15. In its place, as a benefit to you, beginning 12/28/15 we will utilize the Tuolumne County Transit Ski Bus.TUOLUMNE COUNTY TRANSIT SKI BUS
- Saturdays 1/2/16 through 3/5/16
- Saturday 2/13/16 & Sunday 2/14/16
- Bus Privileges are for employees that are scheduled to work on the above listed dates only. On these dates Dodge Ridge will pay the fee for the round-trip ride. Employees may ride at their own expense on scheduled days off and dates not listed above.
- Visit their website for details on pick-up/drop-off locations and times:
- Please note:
- which locations require you to call ahead for them to stop
- their bus schedule may not accommodate all employee work schedules
- you must present your Dodge Ridge employee ID when riding the bus on your scheduled work days
- The bus riding privileges are for employees scheduled to work that day and the Dodge Ridge Handbook Bus Behavior Guidelines apply
- For other transportation visit www.tuolumnecountytransit.com/SkiBus.html
- Direct Deposit: With enrollment, paychecks are deposited directly on pay day into your checking, savings or combination of accounts.
- In consideration of employees who work Christmas Day, Dodge Ridge provides free breakfast.
For regular updates on resort news and positions available at Dodge Ridge Ski Resort, please follow us on LinkedIn