- No prior teaching experience needed, training provided
- Intermediate skiers/riders and above welcome
- Desire to work with kids 2 years old and up
- Communicates a passion for the sport
- Willing to work outdoors and on the snow
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Indoor/Outdoor support staff positions also available as a Kids Club Staff Member (Age Req. 14 Years or older)
- Work schedules range from full-time to part-time and weekends – great for students and those looking for a fun side job!
- Available to work holidays, weekends, etc.
Additional PERKS of being an Instructor
- We offer teaching, skiing/riding and technical training throughout the season to all of our instructors
- Professional PSIA & AASI Certifications are also available, with training provided (www.psia-w.org & www.thesnowpros.org )
- Be a part of a team of snowsports enthusiasts and take your leadership as well as skiing/riding skills to the next level
- Click Here to see all the Perks & Benefits that come with being a member of the Dodge Ridge Team