Pass on the Joy of Skiing + Riding to others!
Does spending the winter on the slopes sharing your passion for snowsports to others through teaching sound fun? We offer an innovative training program for all types of skiers and riders to learn to become an instructor. We are looking for people who want to learn to be an instructor and enjoy an awesome winter experience.
((Click Here)) to apply!
- No prior teaching experience needed, training provided
- Intermediate skiers/riders and above welcome
- Desire to work with kids 2 years old and up
- Communicates a passion for the sport
- Available to work holidays, weekends, etc.
- Willing to work outdoors and on the snow
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Indoor/Outdoor support staff positions also available as a Kids Club Staff Member (Age Req. 14 Years or older) see the online application for more details
Additional PERKS of being an Instructor
- We offer teaching, skiing/riding and technical training throughout the season to all of our instructors
- Professional PSIA & AASI Certifications are also available, with training provided (www.psia-w.org & www.thesnowpros.org )
- Be a part of a team of snowsports enthusiasts and take your leadership as well as skiing/riding skills to the next level
- ((Click Here)) to see all the Perks & Benefits that come with being a member of the Dodge Ridge Team